Cosmetic dentistry means any dental work that improves the appearance of person’s teeth or gums. From subtle changes to major repairs, your dentist can perform a variety of procedures to improve your smile. There are many techniques and options to treat teeth that are discolored, chipped, misshapen or missing. Your dentist can reshape your teeth, close spaces, restore worn or short teeth or alter the length of teeth.
- Veneers (laminates)
- Removal of tooth structure or gums
- Teeth whitening
- Gum pigmentation
- Straightening of mal aligned teeth
- Filling cavities with tooth colored materials.
- Reshaping teeth that don’t match the others
- Closing gaps between teeth
- Covering broken teeth with crowns
- Crown lengthening
- Dental implants
- Gum graft surgery
Contact UsThank you for taking out time to go through our website. For queries please feel free to contact us.